McCloud's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JB Admin App

2 posters

Go down

JB Admin App Empty JB Admin App

Post  Apathy Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:55 pm

1.In-game name: Puma/Paradise/Firefly/Se7en/Wrath/Avarice/Acedia/Apathy(forum name on xG), I change my name a lot but I always keep ™ at the end of my name.

2.Age: 22

3.Location: NH, U.S.A.

4.Available playing times: I play as late as 4am and as early as 10am. Depends on my class schedule but I am on ALOT.

5.Why are you applying?: I'd make a great admin knowing the motd from xG in detail and this motd looks similar except some slight differences I've made note of. I'm good at enforcing the rules. I see a lot of potential for this server and think McCloud is cool guy, eh makes jailbreak server and doesn't afraid of anything.

6.Why you and not the other applicants?: I know the rules well and I have experience as an admin on HellsGamers so that's a plus. Just a little history I originally played HellsGamers 3 years ago back when it was good. I became an admin for them to stop the freekilling which was becoming rampant. Then when some major changes were made to the server I stopped going to it and quit CS:S for awhile. When I returned I joined some random servers, XenoGamers being one of them. I got hooked to XenoGamers about 2 months ago and have playing again ever since. Note: I'm never on mic because I've gotten complaints from my roommates. I live in a college dorm with paperthin walls. Yea, it sucks.

7.Are there any other applicants that you see that you believe would be of value to the community?: Hmm, almost anyone applying from xG would probably be of value because they know the motd (well.. most of them do).

8.What does "Admin" mean to you? What is their job?: To enforce the motd, keep the server in order, make sure players aren't freekilling/rule breaking and most of all make sure players are having fun.

9.Name one player that is better at Counter-Strike:Source than you: Lots of people :p I'm not the greatest at CS:S. I am in the top10 in overall xG jailbreak rankings.

10.Do you agree to follow all Admin Rules, and realize that breaking such rules will result in suspension?: Yes
Apathy
Apathy

Back to top Go down

JB Admin App Empty Thanks Puma

Post  Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:36 am

I have read over your application, and thank you for showing your support for our community. I will get back to you shortly.

Admin
Admin

https://mccloud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down