McCloud's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jail Break Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Jail Break Admin Application Empty Jail Break Admin Application

Post  w3bb Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:26 am

1.In-game name: [xG] w3bb [iL|G]
2.Age: 14 (15 June 19th)
3.Location: Peoria, IL USA
4.Available playing times: Afternoon and Night.
5.Why are you applying?: I am applying, because i want to protect this server from freekillers, mic spammers, and dumbasses that try to harm the server.
6.Why you and not the other applicants?: I would like to be admin instead of the others, becasue i know how to play jailbreak ive been playing over a year on jailbreak servers, and because i know how to be a good admin and not abuse.
7.Are there any other applicants that you see that you believe would be of value to the community?: Dreamtime Mat
8.What does "Admin" mean to you? What is their job?: Admin to me, means to keep the server from bad intruders trying harm it, and just to protect it.
9.Name one player that is better at Counter-Strike:Source than you: Alot of people ex. Edison Glass, Dreamtime Mat, and Excision
10.Do you agree to follow all Admin Rules, and realize that breaking such rules will result in suspension?: Yes i do Smile

w3bb

Back to top Go down

Jail Break Admin Application Empty Thanks w3bb

Post  Admin Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:46 am

I have read your application and will get back to you shortly. Thanks for showing your support for our community. Remember to invite your friends, family, and even enemies to the server!

Admin
Admin

https://mccloud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down